Friday, May 04, 2012

Karaoke!

I have participated in many karaoke nights at various bars and restaurants in the area and I have always asked myself one question. Is karaoke different for people that can't sing?

I have been singing for a very long time and I'm always jealous of people that can't sing doing karaoke.  They always look like they are having so much fun.  I want to have that much fun.  I feel like I have a certain level of pressure to perform and do well.  It's not fair that I have to hit every note.  To me karaoke is made for people that can't sing and for people that want to just have a good time.

Having said that, I do enjoy when I start to sing and everyone just stops what they are doing and turn around to watch me.  But sometimes I just want to go up there and make a fool out of myself.  Maybe I'll get really drunk one day and do it.

No comments: