Saturday, May 18, 2013

Do Some People Take Social Media Toooooooo Seriously?

What!  My friend deleted me?  Uncircled?  What the hell!!

I know I'm not the only one who has been in this situation.  I've been uncircled on +Google+ and unfriended on Facebook for reasons unknown to me.  Is it really that serious.  A little bit of advice folks: Not every post is about you.  Try not to take offense to everything.  Social networks are just a way to have fun without leaving the house.

I was recently in a +Google+ Hangout where someone was blocked just because they weren't saying anything in the hangout.  They weren't being annoying, rude, or disruptive and they were blocked.  The person even convinced other people to block them.  I don't see the point in blocking someone if they're not doing anything wrong.  I know a few people now from overseas, thanks to +Google+.  I have been told by some that a lot of foreigners like to go into hangouts and just listen in order to learn English.  I quickly started to feel bad for the people that want to learn our language and we shut them down by blocking them. 

Stop being sensitive people!  It really isn't that serious.


#mythoughtsexactly

No comments: